Kate’s Kuts Salon Policies
Your appointments are very important to us at Kate’s Kuts and we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
As we value your time and the time of other guests, all new guest reservations require a credit card upon booking. Please refer to our cancellation policy below if you need to reschedule or cancel your reservation. All services may require a deposit if there is more than one last minute cancellation. Extended specialty color services, major color corrections, straightening services, and extensions require a consultation and a 50% deposit of the anticipated amount. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit Cards: All new guests are required to put a credit card on file to secure appointment bookings.
- 24 Hours: We kindly ask for 24-hour cancellation notice for all salon services.
- Same Day Cancellations: Same day cancellations beyond that will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee for the anticipated service amount. Same day is midnight until scheduled appointment time. Guests who cancel the same day of the service will have a notation made on file, and may be subject to required deposits on future appointments.
- NO SHOWS: If you no show for your appointment, without contacting the salon, you will be automatically charged a 50% service charge of the anticipated service amount at your service providers mastery level and will be required to make a deposit of 50% of the service amount for your next appointment reservation.
- Late Appointment Policy: At Kate’s Kuts, your time & preference are our top priority. Being on time is greatly appreciated to ensure a consistent and quality service, as well as a courtesy to other Kate’s Kuts guests who come after you. Please note guests who arrive 15 minutes or after may need to be rescheduled . If the stylist can still accommodate you, there may be a late fee of $25.00.
We appreciate all of our clients and we thank you for viewing and supporting our policies.